Paying Your Taxes
- Pay your property taxes online at Greenlee County Treasurer Tax
- NOTE: Credit/debit payments are processed through Point & Pay. Point & Pay charges a processing fee for credit/debit card payments. Greenlee County does not receive this fee.
- Point & Pay 1-888-891-6064
- The Treasurer's Office accepts tax payments with cashier's check, money order, personal check, cash, credit or debit card.
- Credit/debit payments are processed through Point & Pay. Point & Pay charges a processing fee for credit/debit card payments. Greenlee County does not receive this fee.
- The following credit cards are accepted:
Contact the Treasurer's Office for payment and tax lien information by calling (928) 865-3422.
Additional Tax Payment Information
- Examine your tax notice carefully. The tax collector is not responsible for payment on wrong property.
- Property owners who have an escrow or impound account with a mortgage company holding the lien on their property, will still
receive the tax notice and it is up to the owner to confirm that their property taxes have been paid.
- Arizona taxes are due on a calendar year basis.
- If your total tax due per parcel is greater than $100, you have the option to pay one-half of the annual
taxes, due October 1st, and then pay the second-half, which are due March 1st.
- Property Taxes greater than $100.00, for the full year tax amount, may be made in two half payments or in full.
If each half is paid in full, prior to the delinquent date, no interest will accrue. Delinquent dates are November 1st for
the first-half and May 1st (the following year) for the second-half.
- On November 2, first-half taxes are considered delinquent and will begin accruing interest at the rate of 16 percent per annum,
pro-rated at 1.33 percent per month, as of the first day of each month thereafter.
- On May 2, second-half taxes are considered delinquent and begin accruing interest at the rate of 16 percent per annum, pro-rated at 1.33
percent per month, as of the first day of each month. (A.R.S 42-18052 Sec. B.).
- Full year taxes of $100 or less are delinquent after December 31st of the tax year.
- NOTE: if the 1st of November or May falls on a non-working day (such as Saturday or Sunday) the delinquent deadline is extended
to 5:00 PM the following business day.